As students across Floyd County head to the hallways with new back-to-school gear, registration for fall sports is well underway at the Rome-Floyd Parks and Recreation Authority. Parents and guardians can sign kids up either in-person at RFPRA Administrative Headquarters at 1 Shorter Ave., or online at RFPRA.com.
- Rome-Floyd Unified Football and Cheerleading Program: For football and cheerleading stars in the making, this program is all about the full-contact youth sport and the spirit of cheering on your team. Register by August 13.
- Girl’s Softball: Learn the fundamentals of softball, experience the fun of teamwork. Register by August 12.
Learn about Fall Softball Clinics and Jamboree
- Flag Football: The perfect introduction to the fundamentals of football, non-tackle style. Register by August 28.
- North Georgia United Soccer: A leveled program that includes recreation, pre-academy, academy and Travel soccer. Register by August 24.
- Volleyball: A great team sport for young ladies looking to evolve their skills. Online registration begins Sept. 8 – 18.
- Baseball: Play the game in a positive, constructive environment with NAYS certified coaches. Register by Aug. 12.
- Tennis: Our tennis program offers opportunities for all levels of playing. Learn more.
- Gymnastics: Our USA Gymnastics program continues to soar and registration is ongoing. Also, check out our special programs, while you’re at it.
- T-Ball: An instructional, co-ed league geared toward youngsters who want to learn the basics of baseball. Register by Aug. 12.
Questions? Call us at 706.291.0766. Let the games begin!